We will file claims for these plans.
- *Aetna Medicare Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- *BCBS Medicare Plans
- Cigna (we are not participating with Cigna Connect)
- *Humana Gold Choice
- United Healthcare
- *United Medicare Plans
*we are not currently accepting new patients on these plans.
Get Your Claims Paid
Follow these steps to ensure that your claims are paid accurately and quickly.
- Always present your most recent insurance card at each visit. (If you do not have current insurance information with which we can file a claim, we will ask that you pay for your services that day.)
- If your insurance carrier requires that you have an assigned Primary Care Provider (HMO plan) please call them before your visit to ensure that one of our providers is listed.
- Notify our office of any demographic change such as name, address, phone number, etc.
- Open and respond to any mail you receive from your insurance carrier. Often times with a new policy insurers will request information from you before the claim can be paid.
- Get to know your policy. Carefully review your plan descriptions so that you know the ins and outs of your policy. Often times coverage for physicals may differ from coverage for sick care. You may also have a deductible for all or certain services that must be met before the insurance will pay.