We want to keep you updated on the latest COVID news as it relates to our practice.
We are so happy to be seeing your faces back in the office again! We are grateful that you continue to choose us for your care and trust that we are doing all that we can to keep you safe during this time.
When you visit you will notice a few changes
- We require that all patients and staff wear a mask when in our office. We unfortunately will not be able to see patients who will not wear a mask. If there is a medical reason for you not wearing a mask, that must be confirmed by your provider her at RFP and your appointment will be scheduled at an appropriate time to reduce the risk for others.
- We are screening patients in the hallway as you leave the elevator. We will check your temperature and ask the following questions.
- In the past 4 days have you had a fever, cough, new or worsening shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, rash/hives, new or severe headaches?
- In the past 10 days has anyone who is living with you had a fever, cough, new or worsening shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, rash/hives, new or severe headaches?
- Have you or anyone who is living with you tested positive for COVID within the past 10 days?
- Are you or is anyone living with you currently awaiting COVID test results?
- Have you or anyone who is living with you had known or suspected exposure to COVID within the last 10 days?
3. We ask that you not bring family members, friends or children to your appointments unless they are essential to your visit and must be present in the exam room for the duration of your visit. This reduces the number of people in the office and risk to others.
3. We have a designated provider each day to care for potentially infectious illnesses. We ask that you start with a Virtual Office Visit to assess your condition. The provider will then determine if testing is necessary or if an in-person visit is required to offer appropriate care.
4. Drive UP testing – If you are interested in being tested because of potential exposure, COVID like symptoms, screening purposes, or verification for travel or work we ask that you start with a Virtual Visit. The provider will then determine the proper timeframe for testing and provide instructions for testing. We are offering drive-up testing by appointment each afternoon. Our staff will meet you at your car and perform the testing,
Thank you for your understanding of these new procedures during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon!